Michael's Christmas Letter


I am back with the annual Christmas letter.  I have so much to share.  I am awesome.  I am sure everyone knows that.

Mom took me on a train trip Candy Cane Express and when the guy with the white beard walked in, I said, "Hello Father Christmas."  Everyone thought that was really cute.  

Do not eat cheetos or doritos you find in a pile at my house. They will be wet and soggy from having the powdered stuff sucked off.. just warning you.

Mom took me to the farm and we got fresh cider and Apple Cider donuts!  YUM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  My new favorite.  Mom says she glad it is a drive otherwise she would gain her weight back.  

At my parent teacher conference my teacher said she adores me.  Her daughter was in my class last year. When she showed her daughter her class list before school started, Emma said, "You have Michael. Oh Mom you are so lucky, you got Michael." She said she thought it was funny for her to say until she met me. She feels so blessed to have such an amazing child in her class. She was just as proud of me as my mom is. What threw them both was my reading and spelling test scores too. When you have a bench mark of 5 at my age and I get a 27.... 

My math has improved greatly and she knows it is all in there but I am just not as interested.She read my writing after reading a book to questions. I add more than what is asked. My book was on Polar bears. I read the question "What do Polar Bears eat?" I then read for the answer. I came upon it. "Polar Bears eat seals. Oh No!" They both talked about how empathetic I am and what a great trait it is. I have lots of friends. 


I have a new brother.  He is 12.  He is funny and talks a lot.  He likes cats too.  He is very patient.

So that is my Christmas letter.  Hope everyone is well.  I am a very happy kid and continue to shine. 

Love Michael








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ups and Downs

Wiley joins Michael in Life's Adventures!

Back to SLC!