Back to SLC!

As Michael:  First flight with Wiley and no wheelchair, My dog and I were Champs!  Cannot speak well about SLC airport though.  Not Service Dog or ADA friendly at all.  I had to walk all over the place multiple times and no one ever did let us in so my dog could use the pet relief area.  I was worn out. 

I had an MRI this time.  I really did not think I could do it.  I did cry at the beginning  as mom and Missy tried to put me down to recline.  Mom said  it was Little Einsteins Rocket Ship.  They put the ear buds in with Little Einsteins playing per mom's request and after face shield with mirror placed I was able to watch it as well as I blasted off.  I stayed still the whole time with minimal movement.  They said I did an awesome job.  Missy stayed right with me as well as mom , each on a side rubbing my legs when needed.  They were so proud of me.  I got a medal!   Done testing again for now.  Back home.

I got to go to Enchanted Forest amusement park with my friend Alan, uncle Steven and our moms.  I loved the log ride the best.  Mom was so shocked!  Guess another Roller Coaster lover in the family.  Uncle Steven wasn't liking it too much though.  He only let me go twice.  Steven sat with my friend Alan and mom sat with me.  We all got really really wet.  It was fun!  I got to ride a lot of rides.  I did a lot of walking.  Mom pushed me in my wheelchair a lot as well.  She got a work out because the place is built into a hill. 

Today we went to a water park.  I went down a slide.  Mom at top, Kaden at bottom.  Kaden said I was really heavy when he tried to lift me from water.  When we came home, I then played in my own pool.  Mom thinks I will definitely wet the bed tonight. 

Not sure what else mom has planned for Summer.  We tried camping but I didn't like that much.  I kept trying to leave camp and mom couldn't do anything as she said as soon as she would start something, I was taking off.  We left after one night but I did get to play at the beach so it was all worth it. 













Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ups and Downs

Wiley joins Michael in Life's Adventures!